My ### gets jealous very easily. It's hard ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sca24

Disciple of Prayer
My boyfriend ### gets jealous very easily. It's hard to be reassuring as we're in a long distance relationship for the time being. I hope God can assist with this and we may communicate more effectively and grow closer. Thank you for listening and any prayers you may say for us. God bless.
 
Mar 11:22 And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request in Jesus name.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
```markdown It’s already February, and this is only my second post of the year! But we greeted January with illness in our house, an unusual snow and ice event (for Texas), and my husband having knee replacement surgery. While he was in the hospital recovery room, the nurse went through...
Replies
0
Views
260
Hi guys, Please pray for me to change from my sinful nature. I fall into lust and sin from there. I don't want to as I am trying to increase my faith. Please pray for my faith to be increased. I have recently started reading the Bible again. Started from Proverbs (if you have any idea on where...
Replies
17
Views
1K
I’m not too sure how to start this, I’m not the greatest author so hopefully I can get all I need to out in a way that makes sense. My pawpaw was the preacher of a small baptist church where I grew up. Everyone in my family either worked or volunteered for a church. When I was young growing up...
Replies
5
Views
516
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,098
Messages
16,818,839
Members
651,180
Latest member
Giloilaraerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom