My friends ### is in the hospital from cardiac ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nataliejesus

Disciple of Prayer
My friend's father is in the hospital from cardiac arrest. She is 13 years old (so am I) and the doctors say he won't make it. We need a miracle and he won't make it without God's say. I understand that if it is his time we need to let him go home with God, but we all love him. I'm begging you that all will help. Could you help us perform a miracle and say a simple prayer. It would mean the world and the heavens and more than I could describe.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesusu, Please get people in Church and neighbors to stop asking me about my job at the ###. I’m off the clock. I’ll tell them about the ### what I do, but it’s not right for them to ask. When I’m not talking about it or not thinking about it. I don’t like to talk about my job the...
Replies
10
Views
206
Lord please heal my old father ### who is in a hospital whatever is wrong with him. He had hiatal hernia surgery - wound healed but some complications happened. He lately complained about pain in his whole body and like he couldn’t locate and utter where it is. Before they brought him to the...
Replies
7
Views
330
I’m almost 9 months pregnant. I’m tired, I’m still working full time, I will work until I go into labor. I’m going to lose my job at the birth. We need my income, but we don’t get to keep it. I don’t have a car seat or a stroller, I have about 5 pairs of clothes for my baby for each age she will...
Replies
11
Views
694
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom