Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request according to His timing and His perfect will. God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back.
God has heard your prayers. He will answer your prayer request in His timing with a yes, no, or not now. All things work together for the good of all those who love God and or called according to His purpose. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of His children. Everything is going to be alright!!!
PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. And remember…Faith without works is dead.
Jesus I pray that you can save my friend, he has failed ### brain death tests and I need a miracle. I have faith he can make it, but I need a miracle to save him. Lord please let him pass this ### test tomorrow and let him continue his life. He has too much to live for to be taken now. Save him...
I am praying the Lord that the Lord heal my friend his urinal bladder from pain and both leg and foots pain. may the Lord heal and and comfort him. and get recovery. ### God heal him