My friend ### ### was told by her doctor ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter zoezoe22
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zoezoe22

Guest
My friend ### ### was told by her doctor that she will need surgery again to remove a growing brain tumor.

Please pray for her. I hope God heals her and she won't have to go for this surgery.

Thank you.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We went to the doctor due to a pain on a sensitive area. Lord please calm her mind because she always runs to the awful and it's very suggestive, provide the solution and that she can take care of herself, put your healing hands upon her in Jesus name I pray. Amen
Replies
8
Views
350
i want to pray for my best friend, ###, who was diagnosed with breast cancer at ### years old. by God’s grace she made a complete recovery, but one month back, she fell sick again and scans revealed that there was a tumor growing in her lungs. she is in a lot of pain and is too sick to talk or...
Replies
9
Views
192
Hello. everyone. May the Lord bless you and keep you! I just found out that a dear friend has to get her dog put down because he is really old and has cancer. She's asked for prayers and I'm spreading her request. Please pray for her that Jesus helps her to grieve healthily and brings her...
Replies
12
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,923
Messages
16,816,689
Members
651,084
Latest member
Scaelnorser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom