My friend ### is heartbroken because he ...

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Bro/Sis in Christ, I am heartbroken due to the misunderstanding between my only brother and I. He feels the whole world is against him especially me and my husband. It saddens me deeply and can't sleep at night. Please pray for my husband to have peace with him and his anger to settle...
Replies
8
Views
182
Good evening, I am here today because my friend she is ### years old and I am ###. Her and me have been talking because we met one night when I went to a basketball game with another woman. I was going home and I met a woman in my old neighborhood in the streets. I noticed how beautiful she was...
Replies
8
Views
227
Dear heavenly father I come to you in the name of Jesus seeking your help, guidance and wisdom, lord my heart is currently broken because the woman I have feelings for won't date me or tell me how she feels when I ask her if she is interested in me, I know lord we haven't met in person and have...
Replies
7
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,420
Messages
16,787,857
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom