My friend hurt me. Please, if you would, pray for ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My friend hurt me. Please, if you would, pray for me. They hurt me very much, and I don't know how to handle it. I am unsure if they realize how they hurt me, or if they see they did wrong, or care. It hurts, and I don't want them to just go on, as if it didn't happen.. Please, pray, for us, and thank you so much.. in Jesus name..
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes or even out of rope.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

After every one pray for me in the prayer request I got heal, I was not able to pray after your prayers I started to pray also. But two days ago I pray for my cousin over the phone, she was saying she feel lazy and she's age ### only, she feel her legs aching when she stand, walk, she's over...
Replies
9
Views
164
So it’s been many days, I am submitting my prayer requests here for me. Today I wanna pray for a person whom I love wholeheartedly, ###. On 10th March, he decided to part his ways with me due to my angry and emotionally reactive behaviour (yes I already started working on that, I asked for...
Replies
8
Views
239
Hi, I would like to ask for prayers/guidance. I honestly have no financial obligations. I'm ###, single, no child. My parents provide for me just well. I honestly enjoy being at home. I do arts and crafts that I give to friends and family. I've learned how to cook a few meals. I got to organize...
Replies
11
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,554
Messages
16,812,376
Members
650,874
Latest member
Troultael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom