my friend and true love ### is sick with symptoms of stroke and has

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
my friend and true love ### is sick with symptoms of stroke and has taken himself to the hospital. he lives alone. please pray for him and thank you.

###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

1. My mum has been having these symptoms of stroke and has fallen and gone off twice. From men of God, a family member wants to give her a stroke because she converted my dad from traditional worship to Christianity. 2. I am ### and I have never had a stable relationship. I want to be married...
Replies
6
Views
221
My husband ### shows symptoms of stroke as his left leg is experiencing jerking and shivering, he is under medication for diabetes for many years. God is a restorer of health. Thank you for lifting him up before God’s throne for mercy!!
Replies
8
Views
484
Hello - I am ### years old and unhappily married. When I was ###, God graced me with the perfect soul mate. A girl that I should've taken for my wife but I was young and stupid and ignorant and cruel and lost her. It was the most profound experience of my life. Beautiful, otherworldly and...
Replies
9
Views
331
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom