my finances are a mess. my husband + ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter donasanders
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

donasanders

Guest
my finances are a mess. my husband + i are both disabled. we have a very fixed income. we need a financial miracle. thank u
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in miracles in my memory healed restored finances healed restored now..I greatlyyyyyyyyyy remember all my Laptop software desktop IT schooling to put and take apart computer systems updates Norton Virus 🦠 protection Microsoft word excell spreadsheets etc so I can get myself my needs met a...
Replies
10
Views
231
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
152
Satanic demon possessed people are always speaking curses over my finances. I don't want to constantly struggle because of evil demon possessed people want to watch me suffer because they enjoy watching me suffer. Please pray that Jesus lifts off all the curses over my finances permanently and...
Replies
9
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom