My ### fell down.

I think she broke her hip and now she is in pain. Would you all please pray for her. She is age ### and needs your prayer.
We are taking her to the doctor and see which bones are broken. O Lord, please heal her. Take away her pain.
In Jesus name.
Amen
I am praying for healing for your mom.
 
I am praying for healing for your mom.
Thank you so much. I was crying last night thinking she will be gone soon. Whatever the will of God is, that is what I want. But in the meantime, please continue to pray for her. She is God-fearing, loving her children, and praying mother. I know Jesus loves her for what she did for her family. Thank you so much for praying. God bless you.
 
God in His great mercy and compassion hear us from heaven and will send healing and love to those who trust His word. My prayers are with you and for your mom to get well soon. Dear Jesus hear us and answer with healing and blessings. Amen
 
I think she broke her hip and now she is in pain. Would you all please pray for her. She is ### and needs your prayer.
We are taking her to the doctor and see which bones are broken. O Lord, please heal her. Take away her pain.
In Jesus name.
Amen
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 
I think she broke her hip and now she is in pain. Would you all please pray for her. She is ### and needs your prayer.
We are taking her to the doctor and see which bones are broken. O Lord, please heal her. Take away her pain.
In Jesus name.
Amen
I pray she is well and Jesus is working his miracles. Amen
 
Prayed. The answer is on the way. I encourage you to follow the WOG in totality in order for Him to bless you and grant your desires.

The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18

We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
Amen. Thank you for sending your Son Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi pls prayer for my ### and half year baby she runner and fell down to diwana and her ear middle got cutted some hole happens ### stitches happens pls pray her to cure her pain quickly heal her pain and she's has to me cure normal like before my baby not eat proper food also fast from ### days...
Replies
8
Views
325
my brother fell - pain in the area of ribbsone side. Please pray that it will heal if its broken or half broken. I am very concerned because the two of us are taking care of our old mother - ### - early Alzheimer, diabetes...no possible pneumktorax or similar in Jesus name (pierced lungs).
Replies
8
Views
26
URGENT PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having PROBlEMS with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it thank you. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need...
Replies
7
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,928
Members
648,987
Latest member
Celeirmiinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom