My Feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory775

Humble Servant
Please pray that I will not get my feelings crushed or destroyed. I have been through so much in my life. Please pray that Jesus will have mercy on me. This is ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, Please let me tell people at ### to not ask me about my job it is a nuisance. Becaue I deal with bugs, heat and sun. Which makes me drowsy. I have a hard lonely life. But some people need to ask too much. Please make it stop. I want to show clips and be a le to explain. In Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
140
God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
169
when i spent hours push mowing with my battery push mower for my self and my ###'s yard all she said to me and others she not want me doing it and today my ###'s daughter had someone she knew push mow it with gas mower and today she told me how nice it looked and he did great job maybe i...
Replies
11
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,210
Messages
16,785,585
Members
648,784
Latest member
Eldiagate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom