My Feelings Hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory775

Humble Servant
Please pray that I would not get my feelings hurt or destroyed or my heart broken. I have been through so much in my life. Please pray the Lord would have mercy on me. ### needs your help.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

when i spent hours push mowing with my battery push mower for my self and my ###'s yard all she said to me and others she not want me doing it and today my ###'s daughter had someone she knew push mow it with gas mower and today she told me how nice it looked and he did great job maybe i...
Replies
11
Views
182
Dear Lord Jesus, Please let me tell people at ### to not ask me about my job it is a nuisance. Becaue I deal with bugs, heat and sun. Which makes me drowsy. I have a hard lonely life. But some people need to ask too much. Please make it stop. I want to show clips and be a le to explain. In Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
144
God, you have no idea how I feel right now. I absolutely hated the people make me feel sh—.
Replies
10
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,325
Messages
16,821,220
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom