My father is a pastor serving the ###

Goesoul

Disciple of Prayer
My father is a pastor serving the Lord among tribals with around 2 lakh tribal population and God has been working miraculously and we need your constant prayer assistance so that God's work may keep increasing. But Satan has brought hindrance in the ministry by making my father sick he has been suffering with high blood pressure and once he got a minor heart stroke also due to which he is not been able to go for ministry. He's been battling emotionally as well as spiritually even slightest overthinking makes his heart beat extra fast which really is a cause of worry. We all are praying and fighting for his illness that Satan has brought to him and I really need your prayer at this time so that when he recovers he may glorify God all the more. Kindly pray.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Father I ask for your strong protection, deliverance and healing and your blessings on the ministry. Asking for many to be saved. Thank you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
334
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
320
And because of his idolatry over past staff, my father chose to lie and over repeating over and over of discarded goods way back in 2018 but has been using since 1997. And every time there is a quarrel, he will bring out those bedbug-infested carpet and unrepairable hifi system which still uses...
Replies
6
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom