My father in heaven please help me ...

My father in heaven please help me and fulfill my wish my almighty good please help i need ur help my trinity lord AMEN.

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

He puts it this way:​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​



John 8:36

.So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​

​

Romans 8:28​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​

​

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh my heavenly Father kindly help us to remove all evil eye ,black magic from my family I request everyone to include me and my family in ur prayers
Replies
12
Views
162
I got my wishes fulllfilled, I had some ehalth rpoblems and now Im better and even have a nurse helping me out. Please now pray for my father who is very sick from cancer, he cant breathe good so please pray for me for him to become well from his disease. In the name of Jesus AMEN
Replies
13
Views
207
Almighty God, please help me get my life back to normal. Since my girlfriend died, things have been going downhill. I beg of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior that my life stabilizes and that everything evil or bad be rebuked. I need my life to be better than before ### passed away. I beg of...
Replies
13
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,417
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom