My father ### ### has covid and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have severe chronic COVID. I am ### years old. I have tried everything to get help. I have lost bone mass and tissue wasting which is where your tissue just starts dissolving and you've got nothing but bone with no tissue. Immediately after coming down with long COVID I came down with cancer...
Replies
9
Views
245
My sister who had Covid last week but got one negative Covid test result yesterday is now wanting to send my niece over to our house this week for us to babysit her. My niece and my sister's husband were not being careful around my sister while she had Covid and I'm certain they were exposed to...
Replies
9
Views
411
Praise God. Recently i sent a prayer request for my father regarding his swollen right leg. His was admitted in the hospital. All necessary tests were taken to rule out but still the doctors couldn't find the root cause.But all resutls came negative. Today my father has to do a MRI to see in...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,132
Messages
16,796,403
Members
649,675
Latest member
Kruidarultor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom