My Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter mema
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mema

Guest
DEAR LORD, HELP ME TO DO YOUR WILL TODAY LORD. GIVE ME UNDERSTANDING, COMPASSION, AND WISDOM TO DO MY JOB WELL TODAY. I PLEA THE BLOOD OF JESUS OVER MY FAMILY TODAY, HELP THEM MAKE THE CORRECT CHOICES FOR THEIR LIVES. LORD KEEP THEM SAFE AND KEEP THE DEVIL AWAY FROM THEM. IN YOUR NAME I PRAY.
 
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You
May He make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you
May He lift up His countenance upon You and Show You His Peace.... ###
 
Lord, you are with ### every day Lord, Give her your great courage, wisdom Lord, May her family have compassion for one another Lord, May she remember, without a doubt, You Lord, are always with her and her family Lord, Comfort her family and Protect this Family.

Therefore we are justified by Faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

By whom also we have access by Faith into this grace wherein we stand and rejoice in the Hope of the Lord. Romans 5:1-2.

In Jesus Name Amen
 
In Jesus' name, God heard you and your prayers are answered. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request in Jesus’ name. God is in control.
 
Dear ###,

God doesn't expect the impossible from us, He wants us to expect the impossible from Him. Please be patient for what may seem like God is not hearing nor answering your prayers; but you must take God at His Word that He cares about you (1st Peter 5:7), bringing everything to Him in prayer (Philippians 4:6), and trusting Him to direct your paths in life as He so PROMISED (Proverb 3:5-7). The power of God rests in the PROMISES of God. As you await God’s response I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Father in the name of Jesus,

I come today asking you for inner peace. Lord, everything around me seems to be in turmoil but I thank you because I know that you still have me in the palm of your hands. So I ask that you would calm my thoughts and help me as I begin to focus my attention on you instead of on the problem. For Lord you said in your word that you would keep me in perfect peace if I would keep my mind on you. So right now I purpose to concentrate only on you and your love for me. I know that you would never leave or forsake me, so I can rest in the assurance that I am not alone. You are with me now and will continue to be with me always. You said that you would not leave me comfortless, but that you would send me a comforter, the Holy Spirit. I thank you right now Father that your Holy Spirit is comforting me even at this very moment. I also thank you because regardless how things may appear on the surface, I know that all things are working together for my good according to your word. I thank you for giving me peace, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Thank You for Your unfailing love and faithfulness. Today I ask for Your strength to sustain me, Your wisdom to guide every decision I make, and Your favor to go before me in every area of my life. Lord, place Your hand of protection over me and my family. Surround us with Your...
Replies
12
Views
194
Please pray for my family my parents my sister and I, the Devil is trying hard to destroy us, he's working overtime. I don't know how to explain it. Please pray for me I have epilepsy and I am believing God for healing please pray that God will help and restore me and heal me and make me over again
Replies
10
Views
175
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. My name is ###, and I am from ###. I currently serve as ### at a ###. By God's grace, I was also ordained as a pastor in ### and have had opportunities to preach God's Word in neighboring...
Replies
10
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,545
Messages
16,800,753
Members
650,074
Latest member
Struyrianroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom