Hapgarth

Servant of All
Praying to keep my family's safe from this darkness in this world in Jesus Name I Pray. Pray for my job, my husband's health and mine, pray for ###, ###, and ### jobs.
 
God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost my job ### yrs ago and since I wasn’t able to find a job I started doing consultant work. The income was not sufficient and to make up the shortfall I wad taking money from my retirement savings and selling what I could. My husband is ###yrs older and my ### yr old mother also lves with...
Replies
12
Views
50
I need a prayer for me and my family that the perfect opportunity to move homes doesn’t pass us by and the perfect home comes up for us to keep us safe and be unbothered by people who live on our street.
Replies
11
Views
48
I would like to ask for prayer for my family I pray for God’s favor blessing and protection over my son’s job bless him with good relationships and tasks that suit him I also pray for safety and a sense of security for my grandchild starting preschool let my grandchild handle the transition...
Replies
8
Views
18
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,973
Messages
16,805,529
Members
650,442
Latest member
Pnduymir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom