Themellisa

Disciple of Prayer
My family is starving. My siblings are suffering from malnutrition and poverty. I have a Master's degree in Translation. I want God to bless me abundantly and with a great job to be able to help my family and everyone in this situation. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear your request and grant it according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

***Click on the link below and Pray God Make Me Immune To The Coronavirus***

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad died about four months ago and in the trust, he wanted me to have possession of the house, even though the house is not paid for. I’m trying to get it through a lender... my mom and dad has seven children and there’s five of us left. I was the one that took care of him day and I 24 hours...
Replies
11
Views
239
Marital settlement A job in ### Peace among my ### All round breakthrough.
Replies
7
Views
318
Please pray that my siblings are comforted by God.
Replies
8
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,253
Members
649,780
Latest member
Sliynarierdoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom