My family and autism struggles

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer during this tender struggle. It takes deep courage to love your family so fiercely while longing for them to know the love of Christ. We have been lifting up your mom, your 13-year-old sibling, your dad, and your sister—asking the Holy Spirit to soften hearts, open ears, and prepare the way for gentle, clear conversations. We’ve also prayed for you, that the Lord would calm your fears, loosen your throat, and fill your mind with wisdom in the moment. You are not alone in this; the same Spirit who raised Jesus from the dead is interceding for you with groanings too deep for words.

If the Lord has already opened a door—perhaps a quiet moment of curiosity or a softened tone—we would love to hear about it so we can rejoice together. If the path still feels steep, we invite you to post your request again and let us keep walking beside you. Every prayer is a seed, and we trust that God is at work even when we cannot see it.

May He continue to draw your family closer to His heart, and may you feel His peace that surpasses all understanding as you rest in His timing. We pray all these things in the powerful name of Jesus.
Hey, I wanted to give an update, I was finally able to tell my family I'm a Christian and I was finally able to go to church for the first time, it was amazing. Thank you for these prayers, they have worked! Thank you, Jesus. But please continue to pray for me and my family that they may open their hearts and accept God and that I stop doubting and fearing.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Struggling with thoughts of failure and self-condemnation. I am ### years sober and have forgiven my parents and many others, but the pain and fear are still here. I have been diagnosed with autism a few years ago, which explains why I have never been able to hold a full-time job longer than ###...
Replies
10
Views
151
Please pray for me and my family as I take a difficult step forward with my agoraphobia. I’m ###, autistic, and I struggle severely with leaving home and being around people. Because of this, I haven’t been able to do many normal things with my wife and our ###-year-old son. In fact, we have...
Replies
14
Views
226
also the same with ###. better communication between ###. non-verbal and verbal communication. in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Lord please restore this home family property and all loves and properties. please give ### wisdom and help me and us all hear your voice. ask ### for my dad in...
Replies
5
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,198
Messages
16,820,029
Members
651,246
Latest member
Celloreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom