Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Going through a season of life right now. Just got my daughter to 17 months of breastfeeding. To find out I’m expecting again. We are already financially strapped and in some debt and I feel so guilty for what this pregnancy will do for my other three children. Will have to stop extra...
Replies
10
Views
456
I wrote before that I was living an atheist life until Jesus took me into his kingdom. I was raised in Islamic traditions because I was born and lived in ###, but I never felt like a Muslim. I am lucky that I have never suffered much in my life. I lost my loved ones, but I somehow managed to...
Replies
6
Views
725
Prayer request: For my faith to grow, fighting anxiety and depression, find my place in this world My family - may their faith grow and come to Jesus Finances (just having a tough time paying bills and trying to put a kid through college with no help. Jobs - for things to get better at our jobs...
Replies
6
Views
274
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,240
Messages
16,785,910
Members
648,820
Latest member
Karoolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom