My Face Is Acting Weird I Think I Have Nerve Damage Please I Need To Be Healed Asap

Status
Not open for further replies.

sil92

Disciple of Prayer
my mouth tightens moves weird huerts looks weird when I talk like its paralyzed I think I have nerve damage please pray for this to go away I need support myself and work but this makes it so hard I'm in my early 20s and this is ruining my life please pray for ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My body burns everywhere (especially face, chest, thighs) and it feeds anxiety, which feeds the burning. I don't know what to do. I'm scared. Last Sept 24th, the Lord revealed to me a vision to "Be a Watchman". 4 days ago, Nov 2nd He revealed to me to "keep the coarse". In my dream, I was below...
Replies
14
Views
551
I need prayer. I have nerve damage and arthritis in my neck and spine that has caused shortness of breath, caused hoarseness for years, loss of singing voice, spasms in chest and neck that mimic heart palpitations, blocking where I can't expel air from my esophagus, fatigue, dizziness, severe...
Replies
8
Views
311
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom