My eyes are so weak also my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
My eyes are so weak also my height is not growing also I want you to pray for my family please bless them with finance and happiness also I am so confused in my life I don't know what to do in my life so please also pray for me please I need wisdom and I am weak in my studies so please pray for me and mother and father.....so that they will be blessed
I have prayed for you & your family, I am hoping & praying God will bless you with His love & guide you & your family, keep the faith, do not give up, you can do this! Remember our primary calling is unto Jesus so once we find Him— He will guide us into our secondary calling. 🙌
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray that my teeth can be treated soon, and that I can afford the fees. Also, please pray that my eyes are okay. They have been bothering me on the side with the teeth infection. Thank you for praying. In Jesus' name, amen,
Replies
21
Views
191
I come asking for prayer for my eyes. I have myopia(nearsighted) glaucoma and loss of peripheral vision in both eyes. My vision is blurry even with my glasses on.Its hard to read or watch tv. My vision is also affected by the tachycardia episodes that cause my heart to race. I am on BP...
Replies
14
Views
293
Praying for God strength and healing whatever the cause, lately been feeling very weak and sick and overwhelmed and can't seem to shake it. We and loved ones need Lord to intervene, strength and healing and for those close their deliverance from anger rebellion and rage. Help them please they're...
Replies
9
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,011
Members
651,183
Latest member
Praidfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom