my exam is on the 17th Feb. 2013. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruth

Prayer Partner
my exam is on the 17th Feb. 2013. 5 hours from now. please pray that the Lord will help me this time to do a wonderful job in Jesus name.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father as I come to you Lord I ask that you grant this request according to you will. Lord I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please please for my exam
Replies
11
Views
244
Please pray for my exam later on ### so I can pass my exam because my ### hates me for no ### and she might fail me. I am so scared even though I can’t study. I don’t know what to do.
Replies
9
Views
181
hi everyone... i'm really nervous for my calculus and vectors exam. please pray that I may receive God's knowledge, guidance, and perseverance during this time. please also pray that during this time I will not get stressed out really easily, and I can do as best as possible. Please pray that I...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom