My ### exam is on ###. Please ...

Polonarr

Disciple of Prayer
My ### exam is on February ###. Please pray for me so I can achieve B score in all modules.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, prayer warrior. I am ###, medical doctor graduate. I have an exam which people say its very complex and unfair things happen. I have a licence exam fmge on October ###. I request you to pray for God to pass through His grace and favour. I believe with God this is possible, I...
Replies
5
Views
11
My name is ### today im having my ielts exam please pray for me to get 7 band in all modules such as writing,reading,listening..reading is very tough for me 🥺🙏🏻
Replies
10
Views
148
Please pray I will pass my exam. I am really worried about it. I didn’t sleep well at all because of my anxiety. Thank you!
Replies
11
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,294
Messages
16,797,821
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom