My ex-roommate was apparently involved in tax fraud and ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter bigbunun85
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bigbunun85

Guest
My ex-roommate was apparently involved in tax fraud and now I am being wrongfully accused at the time because he was not home when the IRS searched my apt. My roommate is now where to be found at this time and because I am the one on the lease I am being charged for any incriminating evidence they found in his room. I currently cannot afford a lawyer and I am very scared for my future at this time. I have heard that people involved in these situations often get sent to prison for multiple years and I have a wife and daughter who I will be leaving behind if I am convicted. Please pray for me and my family to overcome this case.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
If you are being charged and you cannot afford a lawyer, they will appoint one for you at court (USA). When you go, tell them you cannot afford one. Make sure you can't...they are good lawyers who have to do free time...and you will be charged; it's your home. I was charged when we owned our home, then the tenant was guilty for drugs. They found it on the property, outside in the back of the house...and they charged me. When I went to court, they saw I had no record at all, no issues, so they continued it for 3 months pending I got in no trouble! I was appalled...but that is the law. If you own the house, you're supposed to know what's up. That is what they told me at court. Doesn't seem right, but I'm sure there was another incident that made this rule one to be followed. God bless your efforts to prove your innocence. Unfortunately, the burden is on you....

Lord bless his home with favor and make the Truth be known...reveal Truth, Lord, in Jesus' name...

God bless you...due diligence...make sure you have all kinds of answers and FACTS for the courts. Lord, we believe in YOU...in Jesus' name...go before them in favor.
 
Dear Lord Lead them to seek You in everything. Lord Jesus provide every need. May Your name be glorified.

1 Chronicles

David’s Song of Thanks

8 Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name;
make known his deeds among the peoples!

9 Sing to him; sing praises to him;
tell of all his wondrous works!

10 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice!

11 Seek the LORD and his strength;
seek his presence continually!

12 Remember the wondrous works that he has done,
his miracles and the judgments he uttered,

13 O offspring of Israel his servant,
sons of Jacob, his chosen ones!

Thank You Jesus Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Locked
Please pray for our situation..it's urgent. My roommate is an alcoholic & attacked my daughter with a shovel last night & of course, she defended herself..He called the police, & HE was arrested for an aggravated assault charge..apparently he has been in trouble for this twice before..I knew of...
Replies
9
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom