punkin
Humble Servant of All
Please pray for our situation..it's urgent. My roommate is an alcoholic & attacked my daughter with a shovel last night & of course, she defended herself..He called the police, & HE was arrested for an aggravated assault charge..apparently he has been in trouble for this twice before..I knew of 1 incident involving his ex-wife & he told me he just pushed her & was acquitted. But he recently told me he went to jail for awhile because of it..he lies so much....I am horrified he tried to hurt my daughter..and that he was trying to get her sent to jail..the way it looks now is he will get a prison term, or a long probation when this goes to trial. As far as we know he is still in jail..he will lose his job, home, etc if he goes to prison..but the problem is..she & I are living at his home..we both start work Monday..we have no money & if he has the van towed away where I can't drive to work, we are sunk..we just need time to save up money & get out of his home..please pray we will find a way to do this & that the Lord will help us get out of this situation, for our safety, & to guide us to where we can start over. Thank you & God bless you all.
