My Employment Pass Was Approved. To God Be The Glory! Thank You Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

xenna1986

Prayer Warrior
I would like to praise our Lord who has been faithful to me. He has heard our cry and has granted me an answered prayer. Thank you to those who have prayed for me. Thank you Lord. You are indeed faithful. I love you Lord. 
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, thank You. Thank You for all that You are doing, all You have done, and all You will do to reunite my future wife ### and I. Thank You for the endurance You've given me to stand in this gap. Lord, thank You for all the progress You’ve made in our life together. Even though the enemy...
Replies
9
Views
183
I’m calling out to all believers in our Heavenly Father, God and our Lord and Savior Jesus whom is the Christ; who is the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords. Please help me to pray for my household, and our financial situations. My husband ### the 2nd, has lost his employment a bit over 1 year...
Replies
11
Views
383
THANK YOU GOD, FOR ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS ✝️🙏🥰!!! I posted for prayers for a home. I asked all my friends on Facebook and I also asked for prayers on Prayerrequest.com, to prayer for my family to have a place to live. Since March 1st, we were pretty much homeless. We lived in a hotel until March...
Replies
10
Views
405
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,806
Messages
16,815,220
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom