My dream would be to sit on ...

Steven Bobb

Beloved of All
My dream would be to sit on the beach on a ### island playing a ukulele all day, every day.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am still believing God for my Dream job at ### years of age. The Lord has helped me through many stages of life. My children are now young adults and all the jobs I have done were mainly to give me upkeep and enable us get by. Now, I have more time on me and I really believe I should take on...
Replies
13
Views
153
Hi I wanted to post my dream to ask for help understanding it. I feel like the meaning might be obvious but maybe I’m missing something? I had a dream where I had gotten engaged. I think ### (lady from a show called Bridgerton) was my friend helping me out with something and I was looking for...
Replies
9
Views
215
God I come to you humble. I have made a mistake and I regret it listening to my husband and not my heart. I want this beautiful home and he talked me out of it and now someone is trying to buy it. Please remove all that’s in my way and let me get it.
Replies
9
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,039
Messages
16,794,643
Members
649,599
Latest member
Lyruangalarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom