My Dieing Aunt And Family

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

misscindyj

Please pray for my family and my aunt Diana who is dieing from liver disease. She has been in the hospital about a month now. This week they put her on live support and a ventilator. The hospital told the family if they didnt make a decision about removing her from life support by 3pm today they would make that decision for the family. This is extremely difficult because of lost time due to the fact that we live in separate states and cant visit for financial reasons. there is also conflict about where funeral arrangements will take place considering the entire family is displaced. please help them make the best decisions, and without fighting she wouldn't want that. also pray that god will touch us and make this loss as painless as possible. Thank you God bless you

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praying for decisions and outcomes to create the decisions that God and the family wants in Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Lord, guide and direct this family during this difficult time. Amen

Dear sister, Is there anything immposible to GOD?

By his stripes we were healed. If you have true faith in GOD he will perform a miracle for you. JUST TRUST LORD JESUS WITH ALL YOUR HEART,SOUL and MIND.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

My mother died while I was seeing my wife, who had complications two weeks after back surgery 45 minutes away from home in the hospital. I was called home from hospice on Monday to come home because my Mom was dying, which I knew, and I went to her. The following day on Tuesday my Mom was still...
Replies
Views
My name is Sebastian and I don't even know where to start... The enemy has attacked many organs in my body. I've got a kind of brain tumor/malformation, kidney problems, heart problems, stomach, joints, bladder, prostate, testicles, lungs (because of a very short smoking episode) teeth, jawbone...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 360 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Lets please also continue to pray for the following: 1. Persecuted Christians around the world (staggering rise of persecution in recent years....260 million in 2019 and now even 360 million as per some reports and according to a recent British government report at genocidal levels in some...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom