My ### Died And My ### Left Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

shigeko143

Humble Prayer Partner
Please send out prayers for my family for my husband to return to me. For God to soften his heart and for him to return. I am going through a lot with my baby passing and I really need him with me, please help me.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Father I lift her up to you. Please Father let her feels your peace and love. Please help her. In you everything is possible. In Jesus' name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my husband ### will miss me deeply and return to me his wife. Please pray that he gets deliverance from casino life. Please pray ### steps are order to me today So we can talk things out.
Replies
12
Views
158
Hi everyone , I hurt my arm on my scooter and now my left hand, wrist and arm are soooo swollen and throbbing , please help my arm to stop throbbing and the swelling go down please Jesus Christ please heal me and take this pain away , I’m already in pain from my partner of ### years passing away...
Replies
10
Views
103
I ask God to forgive my sins and what I HV done to my boyfriend. I want him to bring him back to me, I love him so much but he left me Coze my parents but I need him and I don't no wat to do.
Replies
5
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,887
Members
651,354
Latest member
Driymoronmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom