My ### didn't do well at ###

Vidshem

Disciple of Prayer
My son didn't do well at varsity and has to stay home. He is devastated. Please pray for us, to remain in hope regardless of the situation, that we may experience God's miracles during this time.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ex-romantic partner falsely accused me of assaulting her. I have never laid my hands on her nor any woman for that partner. There was absolutely no evidence presented other than her testimony against mine. The judge found that she was believable and found me guilty. I am requesting Jesus to...
Replies
12
Views
106
Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position this week. Please help me get off to a good start. Please help me clean and organize my home and get car repairs done. I pray that the repairs will be a fair price. ou know what is going on, Father and the...
Replies
11
Views
128
First, I must thank God and give praise, because he sent a person to stand up for me at work! It is a person who is a new manager. I am so grateful for this. Thank you, Jesus! Please pray that my job is protected and that I can do well when I start my new position next week. Please help me get...
Replies
17
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,240
Messages
16,808,494
Members
650,646
Latest member
Qlkoymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom