Francis klafleh
Disciple of Prayer
My Dear Family,
Please pray for my family because I am going through a difficult time in my life. This year I lost my wife on May 2, 2020, when she went to give birth to a child; she died on that day. Just two weeks ago I lost my sister at the age of 35 years. Please pray for my children's school fees for them to go to school this year. School opens in December first in Liberia so I want God to help my children with ### UDS for the school fees. Thank you so much.
###
Please pray for my family because I am going through a difficult time in my life. This year I lost my wife on May 2, 2020, when she went to give birth to a child; she died on that day. Just two weeks ago I lost my sister at the age of 35 years. Please pray for my children's school fees for them to go to school this year. School opens in December first in Liberia so I want God to help my children with ### UDS for the school fees. Thank you so much.
###
