Love One Another ❤
Humble Servant
My Dear beloved I am asking prayer I am a Caregiver I provide care of seniors in their homes but this one house I am unable to go help her because her grandson is a sex offender sadly I am unable to go help this elder after over five years of working for her. Her grandson decided to move in with his wife and for what I have seen he is mentally and physically abusing her by not keeping the house clean they have two dogs in the house in cage all day while they are at work also abusing these dogs. Today I went to visit them and was sad by what I have seen after so long the ceiling is leaking bathroom floor is broken they live in a mobile home and there is mold in part of the walls in the house I am very concerned for their health and safety. I am planning to report this but I need your prayer so the senior service will find them an apartment I have added picture for you to view on the condition for their home. thank you again my beloved for your prayers in Jesus Lord name I ask.
