My daughter was raised in going to Sunday school now

Clara Burton

Humble Prayer Partner
My daughter was raised in going to Sunday school now she doesn't want to go to church anymore. Please pray that God will turn her around.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
May God hear and answer your prayer request in Jesus' name according to His Will and Timing. God is never late and He is seldom early. God is in control. Trust HIM!

Prayer Focus: God in Jesus’ name I lift up to You all those I love, care about (including myself), and also the writer of this prayer. God I ask You in Jesus’ name save, heal, deliver and cover each of us in the blood of Jesus Christ. Bless each one of us with what we each stand in need of and everything that You want us to have. May we each come to know, love, and live our lives to please You in all we say and do. Bless each of us to live a victorious abundant successful life in Christ Jesus.

God place Your angels all around us, our homes, and cars. Give Your angels charge over each of us, to protect us from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and all accidents. Every plan that the enemy of our soul has planned for our lives and properties, destroy those plans. Let no hurt, harm, danger, or evil come to us or our dwelling places. Let no weapon ever formed against any of us prosper. Protect and vindicate us O Lord. God vengeance only belongs to You. You repay our enemies according to Your Word. God honor this prayer today and for always over each of our lives. Jesus. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So In Jesus’ Name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to thank everyone for the prayers for my daughter in her first few weeks of medical school. Something really amazing is happening that I am absolutely sure is the work of God’s hands. Recently I posted here about my daughter having a very stressful and difficult time adjusting to medical...
Replies
9
Views
388
Good morning! I hope I am not posting to many requests. I am asking this morning for prayer for my youngest daughter. She is in 6th grade now at the middle achool. There are so many voices out there in the world we live in today. She loves Jesus so much and is bold with her faith. She does get...
Replies
15
Views
194
Thank you for prying for my daughter's class. She still hasn't been changed. I've just got a trust to score knows what they're doing. But also, I'm very concerned for my daughter and she's being into something that I don't agree with. But her dad said just a programme and I see there is a lot...
Replies
13
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,800
Messages
16,792,685
Members
649,405
Latest member
Scriulmunira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom