My daughter name is ###. She is ...

My daughter is admitted in hospital. She was ### months old. Doctors suspecting mitochodrial cytopathy. She is continuing the treatment from ### of November to till now. I paid the amount what I had. But still the bill exceeds more than expected.

Could you please share the below link from your friends circle which might be very helpful

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please pray for my daughter she have three four on stage cancer in her breath and please don't let us pray I think I spray it to a lymph node but we won't buy it up in the name of Jesus please pray for her she got to go see that oncologist tomorrow if you find out what kind of treatment they...
Replies
12
Views
143
My daughter has three important exams coming up. They are very difficult, so please pray that she passes all of them; Please pray that my daughter, who lacks experience, does not make any mistakes while examining patients at work. I hope the owners treat her with great kindness, helping her and...
Replies
8
Views
133
Please pray for my daughter to find godly friends on her college cheer team. It’s her ### year. She has become the target of some other girls competitive nature and their jealousy and has made people not want to be her friend. My daughter has a strong sense of right and wrong and she is a...
Replies
11
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom