My daughter ###, has been having panic attacks for

Joyce444

Servant
My daughter ###, has been having panic attacks for several years. She is on medication but lately the attacks have been getting worse. She had one while she was driving her car last week. She had to stop and let someone else drive. Please pray that God will heal her from this condition.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Heavenly Father I pray for ### I ask Lord that you touch her and send your healing power flowing through her body, Lord remove every panic attack and set ### free in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been having the worst 6 months of my life and I am so incredibly lonely. I have friends but they have been drifting further and further away, and I don't know if they still love me. I have an abusive family, and so little support in this world. I've been crying so much every day, on my...
Replies
7
Views
287
My mother is having panic attacks. She is very sick and she is worried and fearful. Please pray she would have the joy of the Lord and salvation please.
Replies
13
Views
641
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! My family and I moved to ### in February 2019 to work with a small church. My mom died in April 2019. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms during Covid. God provided the increase. In my life as a minister, it seems like anytime something...
Replies
10
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,619
Messages
16,801,320
Members
650,138
Latest member
Throwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom