My daughter and I have been abandoned by my husband. We have been

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
My daughter and I have been abandoned by my husband. We have been homeless for two years. I pray we will win the bid on an affordable place to live. I pray my daughter's depression will ease. She has been so hurt by all of this, she is deeply depressed all of the time and cries a lot. She has been to counseling and is still struggling. I pray we have a home soon. I pray we will find some sort of happiness. I am so sad and overwhelmed by my inability to help her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter and her husband moved to ### cause her husband is in the army. They've been there for ### year and now he says that he doesn't want to take care of the kids or provide for her and the kids anymore. Please pray that God will provide for her and kids, and lead her in the right...
Replies
8
Views
475
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 32:8 – “With him is only the arm of flesh, but with us is the Lord our God to help us and to fight our battles.” And the people gained confidence from what Hezekiah the king of Judah said. Extended Explanation of the Verse...
Replies
5
Views
118
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Proverbs 1:26 – “I in turn will laugh when disaster strikes you; I will mock when calamity overtakes you.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse can come as a surprise to many because it seems harsh. Wisdom, which is personified...
Replies
7
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,325
Messages
16,821,220
Members
651,327
Latest member
Valoushire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom