My cupboards key is lost. I don't know whether ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter hjoshi6
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hjoshi6

Guest
My cupboards key is lost. I don't know whether I misplaced it or whether some evil entity is playing a prank on me by taking it away. I've been searching for ### days but all in vain - looked into every nook and corner of the house. Please pray for me to get it soon.
 
Thank You! God has answered our prayers. I found them in a place I'd never even think of keeping them and I know that He guided me to look there or put them there for me to find.

Thanks to everyone who prayed for me.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
355
I feel so lost. I don't know who I am. I was controlled heavily my whole life and now I don't know who I am. I don't know my drive in life. I don't even know my favorite color. I need prayer and maybe some advice. I'm almost 18 and I have no idea who I even am and what I want to do. All I know...
Replies
8
Views
430
Long story short, I was born again in 2020. God has done so much work in my life. I'm very grateful for how far He has brought me. However, the spiritual attacks are too much. One year ago I thought God had told me who my future husband was. I prayed about it. It brought so much anxiety...
Replies
7
Views
556
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,821,902
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom