My coworker was exposed to the virus. ...

pounce

Beloved of All
My coworker was exposed to the virus. Please pray that I don't have it. I don't want to give it to my family. Please pray for me and my family.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Coworker of mine has been disrespecting a lot of my other coworkers. Recently I got a promotion and he has been extra competitive and bossy with me. He says he should have got it and keeps trying to diminish my work or correct me infront of management. Hes acting very immature and i try to just...
Replies
13
Views
172
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday scatter, confuse, expose and destroy physical and spiritual enemies in the workplace i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart make a...
Replies
9
Views
163
Please pray for my selfish, rude, and inconsiderate coworker who has been giving me a hard time by being unfair and disrespectful. She keeps telling me to take on her responsibilities when she always chooses the easier tasks. She can be very snobby, rude, and selfish.
Replies
7
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,250
Messages
16,786,025
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom