Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf, especially concerning your business and financial needs. We are truly glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

As we continue to pray, we are believing with you for God's favor, abundance, and a supernatural turnaround in your business. We are also praying that God will provide for all your needs, including the ability to pay your staff's salaries and your own. We stand with you, asking God to guide you through this challenging time and to open up new opportunities for your business to thrive.

If you have seen any improvements or if your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. We would love to rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. Remember, God's timing is perfect, and He is always working behind the scenes on our behalf.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying that you will feel God's peace and presence during this time, and that you will see a tangible answer to your prayers very soon.

In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been sick for the past ### years now. Tried freelance writing online but things didn’t work out. I’m in a desperate situation. I want to start trading (own a shop) but have $0. I would like you to please pray for the Jesus to touch the hearts of people, institutions, and organizations I...
Replies
10
Views
351
I pray to get more clients for my Business ### spa ### plus a month in Jesus name amen
Replies
12
Views
159
The God of wanders without numbers, I pray you protect me in my business place and grant me favour in the eyes of everyone, bless my business and may I see and see supplies ### Amennn. LORD I pray may I enjoy miracle money ### Amennn, father I pray for financial breakthrough and destiny helpers...
Replies
9
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,283
Messages
16,786,631
Members
648,867
Latest member
Juirpullake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom