My Business I Have Been Working So Hard For ###+ Years, Still No Livelihood! I Am Very Lonely And Have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleone

Disciple of Prayer
PLEASE!!! I DESPERATELY need your PRAYERS!!! I have been unemployed for a few years now. I started a few new businesses, nothing worked out despite allot of hard work, (###-### Hours a day, For about ### YEARS!!!) I am now broke, AFTER ###+ YEARS ON WALL ST. I AM BROKE!!! I was evicted from my apartment over a year ago, and had to move in with my parents, my girlfriend left me, which HURTS ME SO BAD!!! I Suffer from HORRIBLE Depression and Anxiety To The Point of SUICIDE I have found a few new prospects for work, PLEASE PRAY THAT SOMETHING WILL WORK OUT AT THIS 11th Hour!!! PLEASE!!!I AM SO DESPERATE!!! ...MY FINANCES, MY GIRLFRIEND COMING BACK, PLEASE!!! My Father's Dying of M.S., Cancer, Right in front of me... Oh PLEASE PRAY THAT SOMETHING WILL GO MY WAY!!! Thank You in the Holy Name of Our Savior, JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY!!!
 
Dear Lord,

Please have something good happen to ### soon. Bring some relief to ### financially and personally.

Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. My wife and I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been working on a large deal since June of this year... stressing and losing a lot of sleep. Lot of time spent and arguments... not easy. During an environmental inspection, something came up, that my client, the buyer (rightfully so) feels the seller should clean up. Seller is saying they...
Replies
6
Views
21
  • Locked
I just lost everything I been working so hard to keep. I don't understand why everyone put in my path seems to always leave me. I'm hurt. Two years and eleven months and my fiancé leaves me because of something I said. After all we have been through, all the things he has done and said to me...
Replies
6
Views
74
  • Locked
I just lost everything I been working so hard to keep. I don't understand why everyone put in my path seems to always leave me. I'm hurt. Two years and eleven months and my fiancé leaves me because of something I said. After all we have been through, all the things he has done and said to me...
Replies
6
Views
125
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom