My brother ### & wife ### are ...

I p
My brother ### & wife ### are tested Covid positive, please pray to the Almighty cure them completely from this evil virus and protect both their daughter's from getting this virus. Thank you all very much. Praise the Lord....
I prayed for this in Jesus name, amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my brother as he is seriously addicted in alcohol. After he got divorced he is drinking alcohol so much. I know that he loves his ex wife so much that because of frustration he is drinking too much. But drinking alcohol won't give any solution. Please pray for him to stop...
Replies
8
Views
146
Please pray for my brother ### who is having health issues and is in hospital, Intercede before God Almighty to heal my brother and restore his good health.Relieve him from all his pain and let the power of God heal him thoroughly.I trust you prayers and heal him.Thank you
Replies
8
Views
149
Please continue to pray for my brother, ###. He is going going through very difficult life circumstances, and his heart is in severe pain. Please pray that the Lord protects him from all evil, shatters any wicked plans against him, and heals his soul. May God bless him and open the best paths...
Replies
17
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom