My boyfriend needs to find employment very soon. His ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodsGirl31

Disciple of Prayer
My boyfriend needs to find employment very soon. His unemployment is quickly running out. Pray that God allows him to continue to be able to collect unemployment until God leads him to the exact job that God has chosen specifically for him....He also has another situation he is going through and I pray that God sets him free soon from that. Don't want to go into too much detail cause God knows all about it. Also pray for our relationship, that God would knock satan out of the way of our relationship, we just got back together not long ago and once again satan is trying to steal, kill, and destroy our relationship. Also I am seeking employment myself, may God lead me to where I need to be as well.....Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My boyfriend ### needs psychological healing. He also needs to trust God more and build a relationship with Him. He does believe in God and His goodness. He’s addicted to porn, lusts after other women, is a little selfish, hypocritical, lies to maintain a good image, wrathful (### induced rage)...
Replies
10
Views
493
  • Locked
My boyfriend needs to find employment very soon. His unemployment is quickly running out. Pray that God allows him to continue to be able to collect unemployment until God leads him to the exact job that God has chosen specifically for him....He also has another situation he is going through and...
Replies
5
Views
104
  • Locked
Please pray for me I need good paying jobs very soon. I need money to pay my bills.
Replies
6
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom