My boss hire another person we are ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord - thank you for another day of life and blessing. I am praying again to ask for a favor that my boss would respond back to me whenever there are text or emails. I feel really terrible when he doesn’t respond. I feel like I am ignored. Please Lord I needed this job right now but I feel...
Replies
10
Views
157
Hello, Please pray for me. I’m new to my job, I like the money, but I don’t like my boss or what I do. My boss ignores me and I’ve been with the company for ### months and we have never had a conversation. In our weekly meetings he skipped over me ### times and pretended I wasn’t there (###...
Replies
5
Views
272
Dear friends and prayer warriors, My back is squarely up against the wall. I badly need your prayers. In August 2022, my wife left me and then used the courts to take my children from me. I was 5000 miles away in Texas when she did those things. I just started a new job and was working to set...
Replies
7
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,979
Messages
16,805,635
Members
650,445
Latest member
Ylmeastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom