My boss and two other partners have recently started ###.

  • Thread starter Thread starter reimer32
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reimer32

Guest
My boss and two other partners have recently started a new firm and they are having problems. I pray that the partners will put aside their petty differences and work together to make this firm a great one. If they are not able to do so, I fear the firm will break apart and the casualties will be the assistants and associates that can't afford to possibly find new jobs. Thank you for your prayers.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have recently started following a path that God set before me after praying with my wife. We prayed for direction and I felt like God was leading me to go back to school, to be a nurse. We prayed and God has made a way. I am asking for prayer because I have a test tomorrow and I have such bad...
Replies
5
Views
229
  • Locked
I have recently started using two ointments to cure skin condition. The first couple of days were fine, but since yesterday, I have had an allergic reaction: itching vesicle (blister or pustule) with red skin patch. I do not want to disturb or disappoint the doctor, so am reluctant to tell him...
Replies
3
Views
165
  • Locked
I have recently started using two ointments prescribed by the doctor to cure a skin condition. The first couple of days were fine, but since yesterday, I have had an allergic reaction: itching vesicle (blister or pustule) with red skin patch. I do not want to disturb or disappoint the doctor, so...
Replies
6
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom