My body is in a lot of ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello so I was starting to eat healthier and drink more water and exercise but then I fell backwards and completely stopped doing that. I will be ### next month and I am worried about my body and health. I haven't been eating healthy and my body is starting to feel worse. My side has been...
Replies
8
Views
177
I don't understand why my body gets attacked for no reason obviously I don't know where that comes from.
Replies
10
Views
122
Pain has to leave my body because I don't know how to cause pain in my body. Pain doesn't deserve to be in my body. God will get pain out of my body.
Replies
13
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom