My body healed

Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Healed all lines, glands and organs in my body.
My body rejuvenated, detoxified, strengthened.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray alHeong with me in agreement that God will heal me from all blood clots that I have in my body. I'm also praying for a stress-free, peaceful and productive work day. In Jesus name I pray amen
Replies
9
Views
169
I was woken up this early morning. I don't know where the pain is inside my body and the pain in my right knee. I don't know how to affects pain that comes from. It is so ridiculous. It feels like there is inflammation in my body. It doesn't deserve the pain of the inflammation in my. God, heal...
Replies
7
Views
197
Pure clean skin!!! - whole body Detoxified purified body tissues, muscles, bones, organs, glands, fluids in Jesus name!!
Replies
7
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,795
Messages
16,815,134
Members
651,019
Latest member
Hnneoview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom