Every morning when you wake up, throughout your day, and in the evening, make it a habit, to take a minute, to simply say, God Thank You!
It will change your day, life, attitude, and outlook on your journey with Christ Jesus.

Tell the Lord Thank You...

God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God Thank You that You love me with an unconditional love that is unending, constant, and everlasting. You never stop loving me. Jesus Thank You for being my Savior, Redeemer, and Deliver. Thank You for being my healer, my great physician, and my provider. Thank You for being my counselor, defender, protector, my rock, and fortress. You are my light in the darkness. Thank You. You are my refuge and strength. Thank You. You are my very present help in the time of trouble. Thank You. You are my best friend. Thank You. You are the answer to all my prayers. In this I am confident. Thank You Jesus. Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. He is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus! Written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father in mighty name of Jesus I pray for strength and peace and love I pray for blessings and breakthroughs and pray for all my doors to open. I call forth my helpers I call forth all my blessings and I pray for a big financial door in my life I pray that you bring my family together cover them it's going to be my birthday soon I ask for miracles to happen and I pray for my spiritual side to grow stronger through Christ I can do all things bless this special day and my life no weapon formed against me shall prosper amen
Please Lord help for this birthday prayer amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**My Birthday Prayer — September 10th** Lord, I am writing this special prayer for my upcoming birthday on September 10th. As my birthday approaches, I come before You with an open heart, asking You to cover me, protect me, and surround me with Your presence. The past two birthdays have been...
Replies
12
Views
174
Please pray that ( in 20 min is my birthday). ### will be fantastic day full of LOVE and JOY and that congratulations will come from all sides. So many people will congratulate me that i will not manage to give thanks to all of them. In Jesus name amen!!!🤣🤣🤣 i am ### in 13 min 😅 midnight
Replies
12
Views
165
Hi it was my friend's birthday the other day and mine yesterday, it's the first time I haven't seen them since we fell out 8 months ago, I really miss them and I wasn't allowed to reach out to them to wish them happy birthday and they didn't reach out to me either, I pray that God will remind my...
Replies
9
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,114
Messages
16,796,041
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom