My Beloved Son

Status
Not open for further replies.

elizabeth

Prayer Partner
Thank you all for the past prayers for my son ###. He has a great opportunity coming up with a job interview on Friday ###/### I pray all goes well he desperately needs a job so he can pay his rent. The problem between him and his Father still goes on and my husband will not bend and speak to his son and make amends. I pray every day this gets resolved but my husband's stubborn pride is still in the way please God place your hands on them and have them see the light. It's killing me to have the family torn apart we have so many financial problems that are more important and we should all stick together Bless all of you.
 
Dear God,

Please bless this family, and soften their hearts towards each other and fill them with forgiveness.

And help ### in his interview, so that he may get the job. And bless his mother with strength and make her prayers answered.

Amen
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, i ask for a prayer over ###. If possible, please pray for her health, safty, happiness and prosperity.
Replies
11
Views
151
Please pray for my beloved ###'s healing. Pray in Jesus' mighty name that her stomatitis and her pain will soon be gone and that she won't vomit and won't feel sick anymore. Pray she doesn't have diabetes, kidney disease or hyperthyroidism. Pray for strength, peace and protection for our ### and...
Replies
5
Views
301
May you prophesy even as the prophetess according to Luke 2:36-38. The time is short for the day of the Lord Jesus Christ is at hand! May your testimony be used for the glory of the Most High God, and see others touched by what you have to speak. May the Holy Spirit use you for the honor of the...
Replies
8
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,921
Members
649,147
Latest member
Sprairmior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom