My ### back

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm ### years old with osteoporosis. My back causes me excruciating pain everyday. Please pray God will send complete & total healing to me in this & any other area of my body, mind & spirit. Thank you for praying. God bless you.
Replies
13
Views
162
Get off of my back now SATAN AND SHITE CREW THAT DONT WANT ME HAPPY TIME IS UPPPPPP..WAYYYY UPPPPP..MY COMMUNICATION IS BLESSED I KNOW WHO OR WHAT IS IN FRONT OF ME GREATLYYYY..IM NOT DUMB NUMB OR THREE GREATLYYYYYY…I WANT TO GET A MAN TONIGHT OHHHHHHH..GREATLY FIND MY SOUL MATE GREATLY URGENTLY...
Replies
5
Views
104
Please pray that I’m completely healed from the back ache . It’s been a while that I have faced this kind of pain and it’s very disheartening. I know God cares for me but the stress makes things worse . Pray for my mind and body both to be healed in Jesus name . Amen 🙏🏼
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,928
Members
648,987
Latest member
Celeirmiinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom