My ### and I have been in a bad ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamstersGirl

Humble Servant of All
My son and I have been in a bad place for 3 years. My Father just had a heart attack. My niece is very sick. I have lost my car. I can not find a job that will support me and is not so stressful. My fiancee' came and moved things out today. My finances are a mess. Very behind on bills. ### is the love of my life and satan has stolen him, my son, my finances and is trying to steal everything, God will bring me that awesome job and return all the things satan has stolen from me. Please lift us all up in prayer. I am very discouraged with friends telling me ### can't be saved, oh yes he can and will be. ### is as worthy as we all were/are. If someone hadn't been praying for us, would we be here, saved by the blood? I know God will heal and restore me and my son, ### and I and heal my father and niece. I am being patient, obedient and trusting. Please pray with me and agree with me for salvation, healing, finances, jobs, restoration, ###'s safe return home to us and all satan has stolen to be returned. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Mar 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

Mar 10:27 And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

My wife ### and I are praying now for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
141
God, You know how this man used me and eventually cast me aside when he had enough of me. You know the lies he has told about me and the way he has misrepresented how he treated me. I admit that I responded by repaying evil with evil, and I know that I sinned. Please forgive me and help me to...
Replies
9
Views
52
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom